Eye Care in Pearland, TX
Vision Source Family Eye Care offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Pearland.
If you’re in search of a new Pearland, TX, eye care provider, turn to the team at Vision Source Family Eye Care. As our name suggests, our goal is to provide eye care for the whole family at a comfortable, conveniently located facility outfitted with modern vision care technology.
Our entire staff is pleased to offer personalized care to every patient we serve, and we strive to stay abreast of the latest advances in eye care practices and procedures. The services we offer extend beyond performing basic eye exams and vision testing. We also offer treatments intended to help individuals with a wide range of conditions, including:
• Macular degeneration
• Dry eye syndrome
You don’t have to spend a lot of time and effort finding a Pearland, TX, eye care center that’s pleased to offer a full array of trusted eye care products from leading manufacturers. To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Dr. Dipak R. Kalani.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Pearland optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Vision Source Family Eye Care.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Vision Source Family Eye Care.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Pearland, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Vision Source Family Eye Care, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Pearland optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.